The Nexpe Investor Relations website contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties as they based on Management’s beliefs and assumptions and information available. Forward- looking statements include those related to current intentions, beliefs or expectations of the Company or its Management mainly with regard to:
- Changes in real estate prices, estimated costs, demand, preferences and financial situation of the Company’s clients;
- The Nexpe capacity to be contracted by developer-clients, reduction in the fees charged by the Company, and the non-materialization of the Company’s PSV to be launched;
- The Company’s capacity to manage all the companies it acquired;
- Demographic factors and income levels;
- The Company’s capacity to successfully compete and operate its business in the future;
- Changes in the Company’s businesses;
- Inflation and interest rates fluctuations;
- Changes in the laws and regulations applicable to the real estate industry;
- Governmental intervention resulting in changes in the economy, taxes, fees or the regulatory environment in Brazil;
- Future demand in the Brazilian real estate market;
- Average profitability of real estate projects in Brazil;
- Availability of consumer financing in Brazil;
- Factors that could affect the Company’s financial condition, liquidity and operating results , the economic, political and business environment in Brazil and, especially, the regions in which the Company operates;
- Those risk factors discussed in the “Risk Factors” section; and
- Other statements contained in this website related to non-historical facts.
Investors should be aware that the above mentioned factors, further to others discussed in this investor relations website, may affect the Company’s future results and may lead them to differ from those expressed in the forward-looking statements which Nexpe includes in this website and documents hereby contained.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future operating results set forth under several sections in this website, as well as statements that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Nexpe’s future business, financial condition, operating results, strategies, market share and market value may differ materially from those expressed or suggested in these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Last update: March 30, 2022