Navigation and query in this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Nexpe does not guarantee that the content, tools and materials contained, used and offered in this website are up-to-date or complete and is not liable for damages caused by errors in content or faulty equipment.
2. Nexpe is not liable, expressly or tacitly, for the improper use of information, tools or materials made available and/or of the equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, by any user, who is entirely liable for harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by improper use.
3. Under no circumstances will Nexpe, its directors or employees be held liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use of part of it or incapacity of use by any party, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of the line or system, even if Nexpe or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate installation of all the Internet resources is, without exception, the entire responsibility of the user of the website.
5. Nexpe is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) which have the address of this website. Nexpe does not guarantee indemnification for any damage caused by the websites referred to in this item.
7. Before making an investment decision, potential investors should carefully analyze all the information available in this website, including the Risk Factors, considering their own financial situation and investment goals.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Except where specified otherwise, all the content of the pages in this website like information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and designs belong to Nexpe or to third parties that have legally granted the right to use them.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is a non-accounting measure prepared by Nexpe’s management, calculated in accordance with the provisions of CVM Circular no. 01/2006, which consists of the operating income plus net financial result, depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is not recognized by the BR GAAP, does not have a standardized meaning and may not be compared to similar measures of other companies.
Nexpe uses EBITDA to measure its operating performance. EBITDA should not be considered in isolation or as an alternative to net income (expense) or operating revenues, as an indicator of the Company’s operating performance or cash flow, or as an indicator of liquidity or of its capacity to honor debt.
Note: By accessing this website and its pages, the user automatically accepts all the Terms and Conditions here. Therefore, if you do not agree with all the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions, please stop navigation immediately.
Last update: March 30, 2022